1. Apply a sheer pink gel-polish. I used 1 coat of Ugly Duckling Gel Polish #131. Treatment.
2. Utilizing a white artwork gel, start portray the again a part of the big flowers. Preserve steadiness in thoughts: if I paint one giant flower within the prime proper part of the nail, I sometimes will paint the opposite within the backside left part of the nail. To color the petals: Start within the center for the primary petal, and paint an the wrong way up tear drop. On the left and the suitable of the middle petal, paint bracket-like shapes with the underside of the “brackets” pulling into the underside of the center petal. Paint a small, tough oval form below the middle of the petals to imitate the highest of the stem, then pull a effective line out towards the sting of the nail. Repeat these steps for every giant flower. Treatment.
3. With little or no white artwork gel in your brush, draw easy leaf shapes in several sizes to start filling open house. By utilizing little or no gel to color the leaves, they’ll stay comfortable and sheer. I like to color these in teams of three sometimes. With the prevailing product on the comb, pull some gel from the leaf gently to create the stems of the leaves. Treatment.
4. Utilizing a smaller brush (I used my favourite Detailer II brush from Ugly Duckling), paint small “buds”, in teams of three. Pull gel from the buds to create the stems. Treatment.
5. Seal the nail with a base gel (I used Base/High from Ugly Duckling) and remedy. This step is essential to creating the dimension between the petals within the background and the foreground.
6. Start portray the foreground (entrance) petals of the big flowers. Begin by portray the outer petals (Step 6 – Pt.1), and remedy. Proceed by portray two extra petals (Step 6 – Pt.2) beside the outer petals painted in Step 6 – Pt.1, and remedy. Paint the center and last petal of the big flower (Step 6 – Pt.3), and remedy. I recommend curing in between every set of petals to maintain them from self-leveling an excessive amount of, serving to maintain definition between every petal. It provides extra to the general look when you may see the comb strokes within the petals. Paint extra leaves and buds over those painted within the background. Treatment.
7. Apply a skinny layer of base gel and remedy. At this level, if there are any main bumps, gently buff the floor.
8. Seal with a matte prime coat (I used Ugly Duckling Matte) and remedy. Cleanse the inhibition layer and your bridal floral nail is full.
Writer: ” — www.nailsmag.com “