27 Jun Sunbutter Crunch Bars
Here’s a decadent, easy to make deal with that’s excessive in protein and delicious!
Right here is all you want!
- Three cups of a rice crispy cereal
- 1 half of cup chocolate chips or uncooked cacao morsels
- 1 cup sunButter all pure sunflower seed butter
- half of cup maple syrup
- 1/four cup coconut oil
Here’s what you do to create them:
- Line an 8×Eight dish with parchment paper
- Add crispy rice cereal right into a bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix the opposite elements both microwave till melted, or place all of it in a pan and soften on low warmth.
- Hold stirring till simply melting then take away and mix stirring till nicely mixed and melted.
- Pour over the crispy rice cereal and stir
- Pour into traces baking dish and refrigerate no less than 1 hour till set.
Need extra SunButter recipes?
Writer: “Katrina Lacbungan — www.nataliejillfitness.com “