One brand proved Robert Schuller’s quote that tough times never last, but tough people do in the recently concluded Century Everybod Superbod 2020. The most anticipated health and fitness event of the year was also a momentous occasion as it set the standards for future online events in the new normal. This year’s winners are a nursing student and ESL instructor Samantha Ashley Lo and fitness coach and professional model Sam Ajdani made a strong and successful finish amid the pandemic
Held at the Blue Leaf Cosmopolitan in Quezon City, the finals event followed strict adherence to the FDCP-DOH-DOLE safety protocols for film and audio-visual shoots. Century Pacific Food Inc. EVP & COO Greg Banzon said that they needed to rise up to the challenge. They knew it was going to be tough but they stayed focused and if they’re able to pull this off successfully then at least they were able to provide a template for the industry to learn from and use. He also added that “It’s important to stage the event to provide inspiration and a good benchmark for the country to put health, wellness and fitness as the top priority.” Sharing highlights of Century Tuna Everybod Superbod 2020 after the jump!
|Century Tuna Everybod Superbod 2020 Winners|
Century Tuna Everybod Superbod 2020 Grand Winners
- Sam Ajdani (27) is a professional commercial model, admitted that one of the most challenging parts of the competition was trying to stay healthy given the restrictions of the pandemic.
- Samantha Ashley Lo (30) is a former Miss Grand International Philippines winner, had to strengthen her focus and remain creative in her home workouts, even when she could not go the gym.
- Their persistence and commitment to stay strong and focused paid off when they were proclaimed winners of the biggest health and fitness competition in the country.
- Samantha and Sam bested 25 other Superbods candidates and will each take home Php 500,000 tax-free cash and other amazing prizes.
- Both winners passed rigorous digital challenges required during the competition to emerge as the new ambassadors of Century Tuna Superbods 2020—health and fitness advocates who are passionate about promoting health and wellness as an everyday commitment, especially during these trying times.
- They are also exceptional individuals who remain optimistic and believe in getting back up again even after falling so many times.
Century Tuna Everybod Superbod 2020 Runners-Up
- Superbod 2020 Stunner Candice Ramos and Superbod 2020 Ageless Erie Matic.
- Shirley Garcia, Zai Ebido, Enzo Bonoan, Samantha Purvor, Philippe Magalona, Nelson Banzuela, Key Trajano, Albert Lorenzo, and Grace Del Rosario also received special awards.
The 25 finalists were all strong contenders, showcasing inspiring traits and skills to encourage themselves and their fellow Filipinos to keep going and remain healthy and strong during these trying times. The finalists were judged by a distinguished panel of judges. Joining Century Pacific Food Inc. EVP & COO Greg Banzon, Century Tuna marketing director Carlo Endaya, triathlete, and SEA Games gold medalist Nikko Huelgas, GMA Network senior assistant vice president for alternative productions Gigi Santiago-Lara, Isabelle Daza, Alice Dixson, Sarah Lahbati, Ina Raymundo, and DJ Toni Tony.
The health and fitness competition was relaunched last July 25 with a more inclusive and relevant #StayStrongPilipinas theme. To signal its resumption, Century Tuna released a rousing video via its official Facebook page, featuring Century Tuna celebrity ambassadors Nadine Lustre and Alden Richards with the Superbods finalists urging everyone to stay strong and to continue pursuing their dreams of a healthier future through proper diet and exercise.
To relive the Century Tuna EverybodSuperbod 2020 Finals,
Follow them on Instagram: @centurytunasuperbods
Author: “Kath Rivera — feedproxy.google.com “